Mr. Phone has come up a long way since our last blogging contest. Today, we have a talented family of bloggers on our platform and each of them is a tech-guru in himself! We have learned together, gained together and experienced a lot together and now, we are here with another golden opportunity for YOU!
If you just love writing about technology and want the entire world to read it then pull up your socks and get ready to write with us! The winners will get to create their own fan base and they will also get to be a part of our special community of Celebrity Bloggers! What more? You will also get Amazon gift cards and that's just an icing on the cake for the special writer, that could be you.
All participants will receive a special certificate from Mr. Phone!
Duration of the contest – 14 Days. Starts 9th November – ends 23rd November
Here are some interesting questions which you can answer with your wit and knowledge! *They are easy, trust us!*
- Do you think that Apple released the other two iPhones (8 and 8 Plus) just to make the iPhone X look good?
- Will Augmented and Virtual Reality (AR & VR) truly rule the future or are they just an ephemeral fad?
- Do you think that the 18:9 aspect ratio is better than the 16:9 one? Explain your stance on the issue.
- By making the G5s Plus and 5T just after six months of releasing the Moto G5 and OnePlus 5, are companies like Motorola and OnePlus doing injustice to their consumers?
- After the bezel-less screens actually become bezel-less (with no frame and just screen), what do you think will be the next leading trend in smartphones?
- With Google, Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp storing all your information with them, what do you have to say about it? Is it a breach of privacy or a necessity?
- Which smartphone company will be the successor to the giant companies like Apple and Samsung in future? Convince us in detail about your pick.
Follow the guidelines (do read carefully) and put your best foot forward in Mr. Phone Blogging Contest 2.0 -
- You can write on any number of topics from the given list
- Write a blog post for about 300 – 500 words
- Existing Bloggers are NOT eligible for the Blogger Contest 2.0
- Describe the topic in your own words
- Be descriptive and explain the topic to the best you can. Give an unbiased, first-hand information (at least 300 words)
- Keep your blog post relevant & helpful for the users
- Use profanity, threats, or any personal insults
- Include your e-mail addresses or phone numbers
- Please don't use HTML tags, excessive ALL CAPS or slang
- Report someone else's experience, copied content will be disqualified
Evaluation of Blog post:-
Blog posts will be evaluated & winners will be judged by the editorial team @ Mr. Phone.
The decision made by the editorial team will be final.
Criteria for Review Evaluation-
1. Number of Blog post – Bloggers with higher number of blog posts will have higher chances of winning
2. Quality of the Blog post: - to be decided by the editorial team @ Mr. Phone. This is the most important criteria
Prizes to be won:-
- First Prize Amazon Gift Card Worth Rs. 2,000 (for 1 Winner)
- Runner’s up Prize Amazon Gift Card Worth Rs. 1,500 (for 1 Winner)
- 3rd Prize Amazon Gift Card Worth Rs. 1,000 (for 1 Winner)
How to participate:-
- Write a Blog on the topics/ ideas given & send it to email@example.com
The winners will be announced on this page and on all our social media platforms. Follow us on our Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter and keep watching this space for more.
What are you waiting for? Get ready to be the Blogging Sensation with Mr. Phone. Pick up your laptop/phone and start typing on your favourite topics, now!