Jury Nomination Categories
The award categories & nominees are the sole discretion of the Jury. The Award categories/nominations may be changed / modified / split / merged / increased or cancelled by the Jury. The decision in this regard will be final and non- contestable. The Awards management will not entertain any queries in this regard.
- The Jury will score the finalists based on votes for the "Most Popular Phone" for all other categories winners will be judged by Jury's decision
- There could be one or more winners in each Award category, at the discretion of the Jury
- The determination of who should receive an award for any Award category rests with the Jury
- The Jury's decision is final and binding on all Applicants
- The Jury may also decide, in order to maintain high standards of these awards, that there could be no winner in a particular category
For lucky draw winners
- Participant affirms the accuracy of all information provided at the time of Contest / Lucky
- Draw entry. Any misrepresentation of any fact or particulars (deemed material by Mr. Phone) shall result in disqualification and/or the forfeiture, withholding, withdrawal or reclaiming of any prizes won.
- Mr. Phone reserves the right, at any time in its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute, withdraw, add to or alter any of the prizes offered without notice to the participants.
- Mr. Phone will endeavor to hold the Lucky Draw on and at the advertised date, time and venue and by the mode (manually or electronically) as advertised, but reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to conduct the Lucky Draw by another mode in such circumstances as Mr. Phone may deem appropriate.
- Mr. Phone's decision at all stages of the Contest / Lucky Draw is final. No enquiries, appeals, verbal or written, shall be entertained. The participants shall accept and abide by any and all decisions made by Mr. Phone concerning, without limitation, these terms and conditions, the rules, procedures and regulations of the Contest / Lucky Draw, the award of prizes and any other matters relating to the Contest / Lucky Draw.
Efforts will be made to adhere to the defined timelines. However, the defined timelines are subject to change based on unforeseen circumstances
Awards Management and its sub-contractors shall not be held accountable / liable for any disruptions / stoppages / interruptions or cancellation of the Awards or its ceremony or any part of its processes or public voting on account of any factors beyond its control
- Top 20 Phones shortlisted by Jury during will be announced to public for voting by Awards Management for the following two Film award categories:
- "Most Popular Phone of the year" – Mr. Phone Users' choice
- The number and type of award categories that could be opened to public voting can be modified and changed at the discretion of the Jury and Awards Management
- Public can vote on the nominees announced for the above categories through internet via Google form
- If the entries are not received in the correct and complete information then they may not be considered for tabulation purposes
- A cap of maximum votes per mobile number, email Id and per IP address will be applicable and will be decided internally by the Awards Management
- Last date for public voting will be announced subsequently by the Awards Management ( For further details, refer rules and regulations for Public voting below)
- Votes can be submitted in by filling up the complete details in Mr. Phone awards Google Form.
- User has to provide his/her Name, email id and mobile number as well.
- Awards management does not take any responsibility of failures occurring with any response mechanisms depending on performance of third parties.
- Votes received outside the specified times and procedure will not be counted.
- Only one vote is permitted per mobile number and email Id respectively for each of the aforesaid Award categories. Any multiple votes will be disqualified.
Voting would be open from November 15, 2018 12.00 hours to December 05, 2018 23.59 hours
- By voting via Google form or accessing the website, user agrees to accept all the rules and regulations stated herein.
- Mr. Phone reserves the right to cancel or suspend voting at any time without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- Mr. Phone reserves the right to disqualify votes if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that fraudulent voting has occurred or if it considers there has been any attempt to rig the voting.
- Mr. Phone, it directors, officers, subsidiaries and / or agencies and / or sponsors cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with any network or line, system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any vote being lost or not properly registered or recorded.
- Mr. Phone / U2opia Mobile Pvt. Ltd. makes no representation or gives no assurance as regards the different categories or votes of any audience / user or public in general and shall not be responsible for the same in any way or manner whatsoever.
- Mr. Phone shall not be responsible for any computer / systems / or any other related breakdowns / failures which might result in your non-participation in voting for the Users Choice Awards.
- Mr. Phone cannot be held responsible if the User is not contactable through the information provided while participating in the contest.
- All rights, title and interest including but not limited to the Intellectual Property Rights in the promotional material(s) and any/all registrations received shall vest solely and exclusively with Mr. Phone/U2opia Mobile Pvt. Ltd. at all times and Mr. Phone/ U2opia Mobile Pvt. Ltd shall be entitled to use the database of the entries received or any information in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purpose without any further reference or payment or compensation to the User.
- Mr. Phone reserves the right to change, defer, alter or cancel this Users Choice Awards in part or full, or change any or all of the rules and regulations that are applicable, without giving prior intimation / notice of any kind and will not be liable for any consequential losses /damages. Decision of Mr. Phone in this regard and in general with respect to the Users Choice Awards and the rules and regulations thereto shall be final, binding and non-contestable.
- Nothing contained herein amounts to a commitment or representation by Mr. Phone / U2opia Mobile Pvt. Ltd. to conduct further or other such events None of the provisions of these rules and regulations shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between the user and Mr. Phone and user shall have no authority to bind Mr. Phone / U2opia Mobile Pvt. Ltd. in any manner whatsoever.
- Mr. Phone accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or any third parties.
- Mr. Phone is not responsible for any system failure or breakdown on the website or otherwise.
- In no event shall Mr. Phone be liable for losses or any incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the Users Choice Awards, its services or this agreement (however arising, including negligence). Mr. Phone / U2opia Mobile Pvt. Ltd. shall not be responsible for any product or service liability of any kind.
- The decision of Mr. Phone / U2opia Mobile Pvt. Ltd. shall be final and binding in all regards and no communication shall be entertained in this regard. All right, title and interest in the data received, promotional material(s) and any/all registrations received shall vest solely and exclusively with Mr. Phone / U2opia Mobile Pvt. Ltd. at all times.
- User shall be solely responsible for any consequences which may arise due to any kind of infringement of copyrights or any kind of intellectual property rights belonging to any other person / entity etc. and also undertake to indemnify Mr. Phone and its officers, directors, employees etc on the happening of such an event (including without limitation cost of attorney, legal charges etc.) on full indemnity basis.
- Mr. Phone accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, unauthorized data hacking, deletion, theft, destruction, virus attack, transmission interruption, communications failure, hardware failure or otherwise. Mr. Phone has no control over communications networks or lines and none of them accepts any responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise.Mr. Phone is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred.
- The information is deemed to be voluntarily supplied during the course of you voting for the Users Choice Awards and /or personal information provided by the winner/s as non-confidential, which hereby discharges all obligations of confidentiality.Mr. Phone shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the information to third parties without limitation.
- All disputes relating to or arising out of the Awards shall be subject to the laws of India, and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of competent jurisdiction at Gurgaon,India