Motorola launched the Motorola Razr (2019) at the beginning of 2020 in India, and, the device although quite interesting was launched at an exorbitant price of Rs 1,25,000. Today, the brand launched the successor to the same, the Moto Razr 5G, which fixes some of the design issues and cons present in the 2019 version. Let us briefly talk about the specs, followed by the pricing for the new and improved Razr.
Moto Razr 5G Specifications
The Motorola Razr’s primary USP was the fact that it featured a 6.2-inch pOLED display, with a resolution of 876*2142, which could also fold. This has been retained alongside the 2.7-inch Quick view display in the new 5G Razr, but, the brand has fixed the hinge and reduced the gaps that were a bit of an issue in the 2019 edition. Under the hood, the device is equipped with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G, which is a massive upgrade over the Snapdragon 710 of the 2019 version.
This is aided with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage. In terms of optics, the device has received a massive upgrade, with the new one featuring a 48-megapixel sensor for primary shots and a 20-megapixel selfie sensor. The camera UI has also been retuned for a simpler and easier use case. It also has support for 5G, with Bluetooth 5.0, but no headphone jack, something common in foldable, so, no complaints. The battery has also been upgraded to a 2,800 mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging via the USB Type-C port to the bottom.
Pricing and Availability
The Moto Razr 5G will be available in India on Flipkart at effective pricing of Rs 1,14,999 after HDFC Bank instant discount on EMI transaction. Note that the No Cost EMI option is also available to purchase the phone. Pre-booking starts today, and the sale starts from October 15 on Flipkart and leading retail stores in India.
Here are some launch offers available:
● INR 10,000/- INSTANT DISCOUNT (Online) and CASHBACK(Offline) on HDFC Bank Credit Cards and Debit & Credit EMI transactions*.
● Savings of Rs.14,997/-
● Motorola razr 5G users on the Reliance Jio network will get:
- Double data benefits when recharging with the Jio Rs.4999/- annual plan (350 + 350 GB High-speed data WITHOUT any daily capping + another year of unlimited voice and 700 GB data. This amounts to a saving of Rs.14,997/-)
- An additional 1-year of unlimited services free-of-cost
● No Cost EMIs up-to 12 months with HDFC bank and all leading banks and issuers.