Welcome to yet another edition of the Mr Phone picks. In this series, we gather best online deals on the sale days so that you don’t have to. In this edition, we bring you the top five phone deals that you should take a look at on Flipkart’s Big Shopping Days. The sale starts from today and ends on December 8.
If you have been planning to upgrade your smartphone in India, now would be the best time of the year to get deals on the best phones of 2018. Take a look at below to know those top 5 deals on the phones that have made it to the Mr Phone picks.
This smartphone could be titled Honor’s best smartphone for the year 2018. The Huawei sub-brand in India has made waves in the market with its Honor 9N in sub Rs 15,000 category. It was launched at Rs 11,999 in July and now can be purchased at a huge discounted priced of Rs 8,999 for the 3GB RAM model. Whereas the 4GB model could be fetched for RS 10,999.
Original Price: Rs 11,999
Infinix Note 5
One of the best value for money smartphone in the sub-Rs 10,000 price category in India has gotten Rs 2,000 cheaper at Flipkart’s Big Shopping Days. This Infinix Note 5 smartphone can now be purchased at Rs 7,999 for the 3GB model. Unfortunately, the 4GB model is not available on Flipkart at the moment. It brings a huge battery life and Android One platform at an incredible price tag.
Original Price: Rs 9,999
Nokia 5.1 Plus
This year Nokia has made its presence felt in India with a range of handsets in India. But its 5.1 Plus has made a huge impact because of the processor and Android One platform support it comes with. Further, Nokia phones tend to be stylish even at an aggressive price tag. Launched at Rs 10,999 in late September, the handset is now available for purchase at Rs 9,999 on the “Flipkart Big Shopping Days” sale.
Original Price: Rs 10,999
It won’t be a farfetched statement if we say, POCO F1 has become India’s favourite flagship smartphone. Due to its dirt cheap price tag compared to the other phones with Snapdragon 845 chipset, the phone has been getting a lot of attention in the country. So, if you have eyes on this phone, the deal has gone just a lot sweeter. Xiaomi is offering up to Rs 5,000 OFF on all models and colour variants of the phone.
Original Price: Rs 21,999
Asus Zenfone Lite L1
If you’re on a tight budget and still want a phone that is decent enough in terms of the performance. Then, Asus’s Zenfone Lite L1 could be it. While it originally released for a Rs 6,999 price tag, the handset is now available for just Rs 4,999. Now that’s yet another steal deal for the budget lookers.
Original Price: Rs 6,999
Note: The select phones comes with 10% instant discount with HDFC Bank Debit and Credit Cards. Read T & C to know more about this offer on Flipkart. Further, you can exchange your old device and get that value deduced from the amount of the new phone purchase.
The above-listed deals are some of the best mobile deals you’d see on Flipkart’s Big Shopping Days sale. We hope you have gone through the complete list. If you are going to purchase any of the phones, we’d love to know. Further, if you think we have missed out on any other good deals, we would like you to notify in the comments below.
Here are some notable deals on Flipkart’s Big Shopping Day sale:
- Flat ₹5,500 off on Galaxy On6|Just at ₹9,990 | 13MP Rear & 8MP Front Camera | 10% off* on HDFC Cards – Click Here to check Offer
- Rs 4000 off on Motorola One Power|At Rs.14,999 | 10% off* on HDFC Cards | First Time on Offer – Click Here to check Offer
- Realme 2 Pro from ₹13,990|Extra ₹1000 Off on Exchange | 10% off* on HDFC Cards | Snapdragon 660 – Click Here to check Offer
- Flat Rs 1,491 off on Realme C1|10% off* on HDFC Cards | With 6.2″ HD+ Notch Screen| Shop Now! – Click Here to check Offer
- Realme 2 from ₹9,499|10% off* on HDFC Cards | 4230 mAh, Dual Rear Camera | Limited Stocks – Click Here to check Offer
- Flat ₹7,000 off on Galaxy On8|At just ₹12,990 | Dual Rear Camera | 10% off* on HDFC Cards – Click Here to check Offer
- ₹2,000 off on Redmi Note 5 Pro|From ₹12,999 | Best Selling Dual Camera Phone | 10% off* on HDFC Cards – Click Here to check Offer
- Redmi 6 from Rs 8,499|3GB RAM, Dual Rear AI Camera | Extra 10% off* on HDFC Cards – Click Here to check Offer
- Up to ₹12,000 off on Moto X4|From ₹9,999 | Snapdragon 630 | Dual Rear Camera | 10% off* on HDFC Cards – Click Here to check Offer
- Flat ₹7,910 off on Galaxy On Nxt|Just at ₹9,990 | 3GB/64GB, Full HD Display | 10% off* on HDFC Cards – Click Here to check Offer
- Flat ₹3,000 off on OPPO F9|At ₹18,990 | Extra ₹1,500 on Exchange | 10% off* on HDFC Cards – Click Here to check Offer
- ₹2,601 off on Nokia 6.1 Plus|At just ₹14,999 |Snapdragon 636, Android One | 10% off* on HDFC Cards – Click Here to check Offer
- Launching Vivo V9 Pro|At ₹15990 | Extra ₹2000 off on Exchange | 10% off* on HDFC Cards – Click Here to check Offer