So OnePlus unleashed their newest flagship, the OnePlus 6, at an event in London yesterday. And today, the sixth generation handset is official in India and China as well. With yesterday’s launch, we got all the specs out of the way. We also got pricing details of the global variant. There are three variants and the base model (6GB + 64GB) costs $529. The 8GB+128GB costs $579 and the new 8GB + 256GB costs $629. There are three colours to choose from: Midnight Black, Mirror Black, and Silky White.
Also read: OnePlus 6 unboxing and first look: what’s cooking, good looking?
OnePlus 6 Features and Specifications
- 6.28-inch FHD Full Optic display with an aspect ratio of 19:9, Corning Gorilla 5 Glass Back
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 at 2.8GHz, Adreno 630 and 6GB/8GB RAM
- 64/128/256GB of internal storage UFS2.1
- Rear mounted fingerprint sensor/ Face unlock feature
- Dual Rear camera setup, 20MP+16MP Sony IMX519/376, OIS+EIS
- 16-Megapixel front/selfie camera supports portrait mode
- OxygenOS 5.1 based on Android Oreo 8.1, Android P Developers preview available
- 3,300mAh battery with Dash Charge
- Water resistance body
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, USB Type-C, and GPS+GLONASS
Obviously, the Indian launch is all about the Indian pricing since the spec-sheet is fresh in our heads. The OnePlus 6 will be exclusive to Amazon India and will be priced as below. As declared earlier, sales start on May 21 for Prime subscribers and May 22 for regular users.
6GB + 64GB – Rs 34,999
8GB + 128GB – Rs 39,999
Avenger’s edition Exclusive
8GB + 256GB – Rs 44,999