Samsung announces Galaxy Assured and Galaxy Forever services in India

Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite -1

Samsung has been launching quite a number of premium and mid-range flagship smartphones. A lot of customers love the S20 lineup along with the Note 10 Lite and Galaxy S10 Lite. Now the company has announced two new services to ease the process of buying a new Samsung premium smartphone. These two services are Galaxy Assured and Galaxy Forever. 

Whatis Galaxy Assured and Galaxy Forever? 

The Galaxy Assured service is a plan to avail buyback offers from Samsung. You can enjoy this offer for phones like Galaxy S20 series, Note 10 Lite and S10 Lite (512GB). The Galaxy Assured consumers can get buyback value up to 70% of original device price. The device should be a 3-month-old Galaxy S20 smartphone. If your device is 6 months old, you can get up to 60% buyback. Consumers can get up to 50% and 40% of their device value after nine months and 12 months respectively with Galaxy Assured.  For this service, Samsung has partnered with Servify. 

With the Galaxy Forever offer, you can get a Galaxy S20 smartphone at just 60% of the price. This will make it easier for consumers to buy a premium Samsung smartphone. They can pay the remaining 40% at the end of the one-year or return the device. To avail of this offer, consumers will have to purchase a Galaxy S20 smartphone using an EMI facility. For this offer, the company has partnered with Servify and IDFC. 

Both these offers can be availed at Samsung stores, samsung.com, and leading retail outlets. Are you planning to buy a premium Samsung smartphone? If yes, let us know in the comments down below. 

Our Latest Videos

Prev 1 of 129 Next
Prev 1 of 129 Next


Paurush Chaudhary
paurush.chaudhary@u2opiamobile.com

'My name is Paurush and I am not a Bengali' Well that's how he introduces himself every time! Paurush has joined our team to take charge of our Hindi Youtube channel. He is not just a smartphone junkie but also a true cinephile.