Netflix is introducing new promotional strategy for its streaming services. The world’s popular streaming platform is aiming for a far reach and expanding its consumer base in India. The company is introducing a new drive — the Netflix StreamFest. It is the streaming platform’s new take to hop in more people to use its service. As part of it, the company will be offering two days of free access to all in the country.
How to avail this free benefit on Netflix India
Netflix will be offering 48 hours of its streaming service free to everyone. The free access starts from 12:00 AM on December 5th and ends at 11:59 PM on December 6th. Here’s a step by step process on how to avail it, which is fairly simple.
- Open up the Netflix StreamFest site.
- After launching it, you will land on the StreamFest website, wherein you can enter either your mobile number or an email.
- That’s about it, the streaming service will acknowledge that you have been registered.
- After which you will need to wait for the reminder to pop up on your email or mobile before December 5th.
- After receiving the message, users can come back and create an account without any plan or payment selection, which is very delightful.
- On December 5th, users can open up the account and start watching Netflix shows, movies or whatever for 48 hours, for free obviously.
- The streaimg service further says that users can either register on the web or its Android app. However, they can later watch it on any device with the same account for two days.
- Also note, the email or phone provided in the second step above is only for the service to send a reminder, users can register with any other email or a phone number on December 5th as well.
- Further, users on December 5th might notice a message from Netflix indicating ‘StreamFest is at capacity’. Meaning, the streaming platform would offer this service for limited members; nonetheless, it still promises to deliver two days of free Netflix.
Netlfix Plans — Post the StreamFest
Post the StreamFest days, i.e. after December 5-6th, users who have enjoyed or are interested in watching more Netflix can start their subscription with plans starting as low as for Rs 199 per month. This StreamFest is indeed a good promotional offer for new consumers to get on this service. This also makes streaming platform take on its competitors like Hotstar, or Amazon Prime Video, for instance, who are the next prominent players of OTT platforms in India.
A quick math equation:
5th + 6th December+ Netflix = Freeeee 🕺💃
— Netflix India (@NetflixIndia) November 20, 2020
Did you find this step by step process useful? Are you considering trying out free Netflix for two days? Do let us know. If yes, get ready for some binge-watching for 48 hours and make a list of favourite or top shows to watch.